All students are required to self-id and complete the registration process in its entirety.
To ensure that our procedures are fair and equitable, an accommodation (in most cases) will not be considered or granted unless the appropriate documentation is submitted to the Office of Disability Services.
Select the Documentation Criteria that best fits your needs:
- General & Chronic Medical Documentation Criteria
- Learning Disability (LD) Documentation Criteria
- AD/HD Documentation Criteria
If you are uncertain about which criteria to use,
please contact ODS at (404) 727-9877 [voice].
ODS Accommodation Process
- ODS reviews medical documentation.
- Student meets with ODS staff
- Complete registration process.
- Develop IAP (Individual Action Plan).
- Provide instructions to execute successful accommodations.